The management of processes, formulae and materials, regulatory control, the complexities of managing bulk materials and integration with production plant and equipment are just some of the key challenges facing the chemical manufacturing and distribution industry today. In addition, many sectors of the industry have to comply with domestic and international regulations for hazardous materials like REACH, TSCA and CSIA.
IFS addresses these needs by providing a fully integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for the chemical manufacturing industry. Whether you are struggling with complex processes, keeping up with regulation or simply trying to take the business away from spreadsheet proliferation to build a more cohesive organization, IFS has the solution for you.
IFS helps Cleaver-Brooks reduce costs and achieve growth
I don’t know that anything is more vital to our business than IFS. IFS is our system of record, contains all of our information and is the basis for making all of our decisions going forward.
Director of Business Applications, Cleaver-Brooks
expected inventory decrease
the company was founded by John C. Cleaver
Is pressure affecting your rate of reaction?
Digital methods and processes are making huge changes to manufacturing. How can you adapt and improve margins, according to researchers, by as much as 26 percent? One thing is for sure—there is no one-size-fits-all, linear approach. IFS will help you establish business goals and identify desirable changes to processes, people dynamics and technologies.
Industry-leading expertise across manufacturing
Integrated solutions for the challengers
IFS gives you a 360-degree view of your supply chain and manufacturing business, bringing you broad scope, deep functionality and configurability to ensure that you can meet the needs of the chemicals market today. Features include:
– Mixed-mode production capabilities ranging from high-volume, make-to-stock and made-to-order custom-formula solutions
– Batch balancing for best capacity utilization
– Integrated CRM and NPD
– Multiple measurement units
– Sales forecasting with campaign support, seasonal profiles and collaboration
– Trade management with sales promotions, campaigns and rebates
– Multi-level traceability and shelf life/expiration date management
– Integration with Atrion’s Intelligent Authoring to ensure all materials comply with environmental regulations
– Operations delivered to the shop floor using touch screens and mobile devices
Integrated WMS on mobile devices
Our software is delivered the way your users want it, with a modern user interface, hosted in the cloud or on-premise