Developers, manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceutical and veterinary products are among the most highly regulated of all businesses today, needing an enterprise software solution to match. Compliance with international and national regulatory requirements including FDA (21 CFR) and cGMPs, in addition to the management and control of customer demand and new product innovation, are key challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry today.
With new techniques and discovery, manufacturers need to be more innovative than ever and more aware of emerging regulation. Whether you are struggling to adhere to regulation, deal with complex processes or simply trying to take the business away from spreadsheet proliferation to build a more cohesive organization, IFS has the software solution for you.
IFS enables BPPL to focus on innovation and development
Over the last eight years with IFS, we have been successful. And for the future, we are going to continue to focus on innovation, our own brand and entering new markets. And we look forward to using IFS to achieve such targets.
Director Finance and Group CFO, BPPL Holdings
increase in productivity since 2008
Digital methods and processes are making huge changes to manufacturing
How can you adapt and improve margins, according to researchers, by as much as 26 percent? One thing is for sure—there is no one-size-fits-all, linear approach. Let’s work together to help you:
– Increase predictability of business results
– Create new revenue streams
– Increase flexibility and agility
– Implement workable AI strategy, augmenting human creativity with digital technology
– Extend your internal business data with external real-time information for better decisions and results
Industry-leading expertise across manufacturing
Integrated solutions for the challengers
IFS gives you a 360-degree of your supply chain and manufacturing business, bringing you broad scope, deep functionality and configurability to ensure that you can meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and life sciences market today. Features include:
– Mixed-mode production capabilities ranging from high-volume, make-to-stock and made-to-order custom-formula solutions
– Management of complex supply chains
– Customers enablement for meeting FDA regulations
– Fully-integrated document management for handling electronic records and signatures
– An integrated quality management system
– Advanced planning and production capabilities
– Multi-level traceability and shelf life/expiration date management
– Operations delivered to the shop floor using touch screens and mobile devices
– Integrated WMS on mobile devices
Our software is delivered the way your users want it, with a modern user interface, hosted in the cloud or on-premise.